Date: 1820-30s (pearl & tourmaline center), 1900-40s (bracelet setting)
Materials: natural pearls, foiled tourmalines, 14k gold, silver (for the collet setting of the brooch only)
Weight: 26 grams
–  for the solid 14k yellow gold bracelet setting and chain
– [9 .375] for the solid 9k clasp and extension chain
Dimension of decorative face: 37.4 mm x 23.5 mm
Length of bracelet: adjustable from 16.5 mm (6.5 in) – 20 mm (7.8 in)
Dimension of tourmalines: one 8.2 x 8.5 mm, two 5.5 x 5.5 mm, two 3 x 3 mm (about 3 – 3.5 carats total weight)
Condition: excellent antique condition, with the following minor flaws:
– there’s one small dent to the back of the closed-back tourmaline setting.
– under a jeweler’s loupe, I can see a tiny pin-sized chip to one of the green tourmalines.
– under a jeweler’s loupe, I can see some natural age crack to some of the pearls (unfortunately rather unavoidable to pearls of this age)